According to the national standard GB50981-2014 “Earthquake Design Code for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering of Buildings” issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development in 2015, the design and use of seismic support hangers are clearly defined.
The implementation of the standard from August 1, 2015 also means that the construction of mechanical and electrical engineering must consider the seismic support hangers. So where do you need to use seismic mounts in electromechanical engineering?
1. Article 1.0.4 (Strong Article) stipulates that the mechanical and electrical engineering of buildings with seismic design intensity of 6 degrees and above must be seismically designed.
2. The provisions of Article 3.1.6 stipulate the contents for seismic fortification: 1 equipment with gravity greater than 1.8kN in suspended pipelines; domestic water supply and fire protection pipeline system with 2DN65 or more; 3 rectangular cross-sectional area greater than or equal to 0.38m2 and round Air duct system with a diameter of 0.7m or more; 4 for electric piping with an inner diameter of 60mm or more and a cable ladder, cable trough, and busway with a gravity of 150N/m or more.
3. Article 3.1.8 stipulates that the mechanical and electrical engineering pipelines passing through the isolation layer shall be connected by flexible joints or other means, and anti-vibration brackets shall be provided on both sides of the isolation layer.
4. In Article 188.8.131.52, when the straight line length of the water supply and drainage riser of the high-rise building in the 8th and 9th degrees (the term "high-rise building" is provided by the industry encyclopedia) is greater than 50m, anti-vibration measures shall be taken; When it is greater than 100m, anti-vibration measures should be taken.
5. The indoor water supply, hot water and fire pipes with horizontal diameters greater than or equal to DN65 as required by Article 184.108.40.206 shall be provided with seismic support when required to be fixed by hangers, brackets or brackets.
6. Section 220.127.116.11 stipulates that the pipelines in the boiler room, refrigeration room and heat exchange station shall have reliable lateral and longitudinal seismic support. If a plurality of pipes share a support hanger or a single pipe support hanger with a pipe diameter of 300 mm or more, a door type seismic support hanger should be adopted.
7. Section 18.104.22.168 stipulates that the anti-vibration support hanger can be used for the air duct with a rectangular cross-sectional area greater than or equal to 0.38 m2 and a circular diameter greater than or equal to 0.70 m.
8. Article 5.1.4 (Strong Articles) shall provide anti-seismic support hangers for smoke exhaust ducts, accident ventilation ducts and related equipment.
9. Article 22.214.171.124 stipulates that air-conditioning units, fans and other equipment with a gravity greater than 1.8kN should not be hoisted. When hoisting must be used, it should be avoided above the location of personnel activities and evacuation passages, but anti-vibration hoists should be installed.
10. The gas pipelines with an inner diameter greater than or equal to 25 mm shall be subjected to seismic design in accordance with Article 6.1.1. The installation of seismic anti-vibration supports shall comply with the regulations.
11. Article 6.2.8 stipulates that in buildings with a building height greater than 50 m, the gas pipelines shall be provided with seismic support at appropriate intervals in accordance with the seismic requirements of the building.
12. Article 7.1.2 stipulates that electrical piping with an inner diameter of not less than 60 mm and cable ladders, cable trough boxes and busway slots with a gravity of not less than 150 N/m shall be subjected to seismic fortification.